Undergraduate Bulletin 1996-1998
Temple University switchboard: 215-204-7000
Temple University Home Page --
Undergraduate Bulletin Main Page
HOW TO READ COURSE DESCRIPTIONS
Course descriptions are listed numerically within the school or college and by department, except for Special Programs.
Core Curriculum abbreviations:
Information about Core Curriculum requirements.
- Fulfills a University Core Curriculum requirement.
- Counts toward satisfying the Core CurriculumÕs Writing requirement.
- Satisfies a Core Curriculum requirement and counts toward satisfying the Core Writing requirement.
- Satisfies the Core Studies in Race requirement, and may satisfy another Core requirement as well.
- University Honors courses.
- Semester hours.
- Intellectual Heritage
- American Culture
- The Arts
- The Individual and Society
- Language/International Studies
- Language (first semester)
- Language (second semester)
- Quantitative Reasoning (first semester)
- Quantitative Reasoning (second semester)
- Science and Technology (first semester)
- Science and Technology (second semester)
- Studies in Race
- Studies in Race and Writing-intensive
- The Arts, Studies in Race, and Writing-intensive
- American Culture, Studies in Race, and Writing-intensive
- The Individual and Society, Studies in Race, and Writing-intensive
- International Studies, Studies in Race, and Writing-intensive
- Course offered in the fall semester
- Course offered in the spring semester
- Course offered in the fall and spring semesters
- Course offered in a summer semester
- 96-97, 97-98, or 96-98
- Indicates course offered during these academic year, semester undetermined at time of publication
This web version written by Mary England 7/96
Comments and questions concerning this web version of the bulletin or requests for adding reference marks for linking to subsections of a page may be