Generous Arboretum Associates will support enhancements to the Ambler Arboretum in the coming years. Through continued developments funded by efforts such as this Associates’ Program, the Arboretum will be able to serve as an exemplary sustainable landscape and valuable resource to educate and inspire students, community visitors, and corporate and municipal officials to become environmentally responsible. Join now and be a part of this exciting program.
(Your membership year begins July 1 and ends June 30.)
ALL ASSOCIATES RECEIVE:
- The Landscape Arboretum Newsletter, via e-mail.
- Things to Do in Your Garden Report, via e-mail.
- Advanced notice about new upcoming Ambler Arboretum workshops and events.
- Student ($15)
- Individual ($25)
- Supporter ($50)
- Pergola ($100) – All of the above, plus:
- An invitation to our Annual Garden Party, Rhapsody in Bloom, in September.
- Free admission to our Annual Fall and Spring Cultural Affairs Series.
- Fountain ($250) – All of the above, plus:
- One ticket to the Philadelphia Flower Show in March.
- Bell ($500) – All of the above, plus:
- Two tickets to the Philadelphia Flower Show in March.
- Letitia Glenn Biddle ($1,000) – All of the above, plus:
- Two tickets to the Philadelphia Flower Show Wine Reception in March.
- Conwell Society membership, Temple’s premier circle of giving
- Elizabeth Price Martin ($2,500) – All of the above, plus:
- An exclusive one-hour garden consultation in your garden by a horticultural expert.
- Ellen Stuart Patterson ($5,000) – All of the above, plus:
- A personal tour with Jenny Rose Carey, Director of the Arboretum.
- Louise and James Bush-Brown ($10,000) – All of the above, plus:
- Director’s tea in the Formal Garden for you and four of your friends.
To join, download the Arboretum Associates brochure (Adobe Acrobat required) or contact Jenny Rose Carey at 267-468-8400 or firstname.lastname@example.org