Temple University Ambler features classrooms, computer labs, an auditorium, and other campus facilities and grounds. When not in use for classes and campus activities, many of the facilities and grounds are available to companies and organizations for educational meetings, trainings, and conferences for reasonable fees.
The latest addition to the campus is a new three-story, 72,000 square foot Learning Center that contains 11 multimedia classrooms, five computer classrooms, and one large open computer lab, café area, two lounge areas on each floor and a 300-seat auditorium. The Learning Center adds 385 computers to the campus and boasts a contemporary style with spacious classrooms, comfortable seating, and state-of-the-art technology.
The Ambler Campus is conveniently located approximately one mile from the 309 Expressway and less than three miles from the Fort Washington exit of the Pennsylvania Turnpike. For directions, click here. Three hotels, The Best Western of Fort Washington, the Hilton Garden Inn, and The Fort Washington Hotel and Conference Center, are located within 4 miles of the campus.
The beautiful Ambler campus boasts a Landscape Arboretum dating back to the 1920s. Visitors may take a self-guided stroll through the gardens and enjoy the beautiful perennial beds, groundcover garden, herb garden, sustainable wetland area and more. There are brochures available at the entrance to the gardens and plants are tagged for identification.
For information on reserving space for your next training or conference please fill out the Reservation Request Form, or to request a site visit prior to the event, please contact our Meeting and Conference Coordinator, Marie Brasch, at 267-468-8503 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to Temple University Ambler, conference services are available at Temple University Fort Washington, a graduate and professional education center just two miles away.
There are a number of classrooms at the Ambler campus that are appropriate for use by companies and organizations for educational meetings, trainings and conferences for reasonable fees.
- 10 general classrooms with seating for up to 50 people.
- 5 smart (multi-media) classrooms with seating for up to 40 people.
- Classrooms are equipped with chalkboards, pull-down screens; some are equipped with ceiling mounted projection units. Additional audiovisual equipment is available upon request at reasonable fees.
- CD Player and Tape Player/Recorder
- Computer Projection Unit (Smart Cart) with Internet capability
- Easel with Flipchart and Markers
- Lectern (Floor Model)
- Lavaliere Microphone (cordless) w/speakers
- Overhead projector
- Slide Projector
- VCR with TV monitor and remote
- Video camera w/tripod
An audiovisual technician is available on-site. Our knowledgeable and professional computer staff is happy to facilitate any special requests that you have.
For the latest pricing and additional information contact Marie Brasch, Meeting and Conference Coordinator, at 267-468-8503 or email@example.com .
- 11 Multi-media classrooms seating up to 50 people.
- 5 Computer classrooms seating up to 40 people.
- The Learning Center is designed in a contemporary style, includes fully integrated technology, and encourages an interactive learning environment. It provides an innovative site for educational and community events. Classrooms are equipped with whiteboards and/or chalkboards, pull-down screens, tables and comfortable chairs. Additional audiovisual equipment is available upon request at reasonable fees.
Grounds and Outside Space
- Dining Center with seating for up to 145 people.
- Lounge with small stage and seating for up to 125 people theater style.
- 300-seat auditorium.
- Several small lounge areas throughout the buildings.
- Indoor/outdoor pool.
- 4 Outdoor basketball courts.
- 3 Outdoor tennis courts.
- Indoor basketball court.
- Baseball field.
- Soccer and softball practice field.
Sodexho Broad Street Caterers is the primary caterer for Temple University. Sodexho is a world renowned catering service company and a leader in the Delaware Valley. They have professionally trained executive chefs and a knowledgeable catering staff. The Meeting and Conference Coordinator at Temple University will assist you with Sodexho's catering menu and guide you in making realistic and appropriate menu selections for your next meeting or event.
For additional information, contact Marie Brasch, Meeting and Conference Coordinator, at 267-468-8503 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Classrooms and computer labs at the Ambler campus are outfitted with more than 450 computers with flat panel monitors. Computers are equipped with numerous applications supporting all curricula at the university. Computer classrooms and equipment can be reserved by companies and organizations, upon availability, during daytime hours.
Some classrooms are outfitted with ceiling mounted projection units or can be equipped with projection units. The rooms may also be equipped with transparency overhead projectors, TV/VCR, DVD player, flipcharts, slide projectors, microphones, and computer projection units to be used with your laptop for Power Point presentations. All equipment is available by request for nominal fees.
For more information on technology at Temple University Ambler and Temple University Fort Washington, visit here.