Paul S. LaFollette
Alicia Cunningham-Bryant, CLA, 1-3176, email@example.com, '18
Terry Halbert, FSBM, 1-5648, firstname.lastname@example.org, '18**
Will Jordan, COE, 1-6677, email@example.com, '18**
Paul S. LaFollette, (Edtr) CST, 1-6822, firstname.lastname@example.org, '18**
Seth Tannenbaum, (Asst. Edtr), CLA , email@example.com, '18
James P. Miller, FSBM, 1-4334, firstname.lastname@example.org, '17
David Mislin, CLA, 1-3177, email@example.com, '18
Karen M. Turner, SMC, 1-8386, firstname.lastname@example.org, '18
Former Editor - Ex-officio
- To make editorial decisions about the Faculty Herald;
- To identify issues of concern;
- To solicit writing;
- To write articles;
- To monitor ongoing effectiveness;
- To report once a year to the Steering Committee on budget and other concerns;
- To respond to recommendations and complaints; and
- To recommend to the FSSC a candidate for editor every other year.
-9 Faculty appointed by the FSSC representing various schools/colleges and up to two members at large (passed by FSSC 9/26/95)
- former Faculty Herald editor as ex-officio, non-voting member.(passed by FSSC 04/15)
The committee will meet 7 times during each academic year - once before the first issue of the year, and once after each of the six issues during the year; in addition, committee members will be expected to perform the tasks itemized above. Time estimate is 2-3 hours per week.
The editor shall accept a two-year term that may be renewed. Board members shall serve for three years, and the board shall be formed initially in such a way that members rotate off every two years.
(Updated July 12, 2016)