Rafael Porrata-Doria, LAW, 1-7694, firstname.lastname@example.org, `16**
Bruce Rader, FSBM, 1-5231, email@example.com, `16**
Catherine Panzarella, CLA, 1-7324, firstname.lastname@example.org, '16
Kenneth Thurman, COE, 1-6018, email@example.com, '16
Barry Berger, PHARM, 267-468-8565, firstname.lastname@example.org, '16
James Korsh, CST (FSSC Rep), 1-8199, email@example.com, '17
Nine (9) faculty appointed by the Faculty Senate Steering Committee
- To review the University academic and non-academic budgets;
- To liaise with the University administration on budget and financial matters;
- To serve as an educational resource to the faculty regarding the decentralized budget model;
- To communicate regularly to the faculty through minutes, seminars and Senate meetings;
- To recommend appropriate changes in the budget and budget-making processes;
- To monitor the implementation of recommendations;
- To serve as faculty representatives on College and Support Unit budget conferences conducted by the Chief Financial Officer.
A great deal of time - 6-8 hours per month (mostly in the spring semester).