Temple's 17 schools and colleges, nine campuses, hundreds of degree programs and more than 37,619 students combine to create one of the nation's most comprehensive and diverse public research and learning environments.
The mission of the Office of the Vice Provost for Research is to provide the best possible support for our faculty, staff and students, and enable a path for our community that impacts economic development, solves our toughest societal problems, opens new fields of discovery across disciplinary boundaries and creates sustainable technologies and businesses for the next generation.
- Parkinsonís Disease Foundation (PDF) Research Grant Program 10-31-14
- Young Investigator Grant for Probiotics Research Opportunity 10-31-14
- Notice of Intent to release a draft Cooperative Agreement Notice for NASA Science Mission Directorate (SMD) Science Education 10-09-14
- NASA Explorer Solicitations to be Released on September 17 9-17-14
- Strategically Focused Research Network: Disparities in Cardiovascular Disease Request for Applications Now Available Online 9-15-14
- OVPR 2014 Holiday Schedule Notice 11/18/2014
- 2014-15 Academic Year Program Announcement Moulder Center for Drug Discovery Research program announcement10/22/2014
- OVPR Matching, Bridge and Seed Funding Program 2014-1510/21/2014
- OVPR Office Announces Resources for the support and conduct of International Research10/21/2014
- OVPR Office Announces Changes In FCOI Program08/12/2014