Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Washington State University, 2001
M.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Novi Sad, Novi Sad, Serbia, 1997
B.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Novi Sad, Novi Sad, Serbia, 1994
Research / Professional Interests :
Knowledge Discovery in Sequence, Time and Spatial Data, Scientific Data Mining, Text and Web Mining, Machine Learning, Bioinformatics, Artificial Intelligence, Information Theory, Databases, Data Compression, Digital Signal Processing, Linear and Nonlinear Systems.
- Han, B., Obradovic, Z., Hu, Z.Z., Wu, C. H., Vucetic, S., Substring Selection for Biomedical Document Classification, Bioinformatics, Advance Access July 12, 2006.
- Han,B., Obradovic, Z., Li, Z., Vucetic, S., Data Mining Support for Improvement of MODIS Aerosol Retrievals, IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium 2006 (IGARSS), Denver, CO, 2006.
- Vucetic, S., A Fast Algorithm for Lossless Compression of Data Tables by Reordering, Data Compression Conference (DCC), Snowbird, Utah, 2006.
- Vucetic, S., Obradovic, Z., Collaborative Filtering Using a Regression-Based Approach, Knowledge and Information Systems, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 1-22, 2005.
- Vucetic, S., Obradovic, Z., Vacic, V., Radivojac, P., Peng, K., Iakoucheva, L.M., Lawson, J.D., Brown, C.J., Sikes, J.G., Newton, C., Dunker, A.K., DisProt: A Database of Protein Disorder, Bioinformatics, Vol 21, No. 1, pp. 137-40, 2005.