Ph.D. in Computer Engineering, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL, 8/89
M.S. in Computer Science, Shanghai University of Science and Technology (now
Shanghai University), Shanghai, P. R. of China, 7/85
B.S. in Computer Engineering, Shanghai University of Science and Technology, Shanghai, P. R. of China, 7/82
Research / Professional Interests :
Mobile Computing and Wireless Networks,
Computer and Network Security,
- D. Guo, J. Wu, H. Chen, Y. Yuan, and X. Luo, "The Dynamic Bloom Filters,"
accepted to appear in IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering.
- S. Yang, and J. Wu, "Efficient Broadcasting Using Network Coding and Directional
Antennas in MANETs," accepted to appear in IEEE Transactions on Parallel and
- C. Liu and J. Wu, "An Optimal Probabilistically Forwarding Protocol in Delay Tolerant Networks," Proc. of 10th ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MobiHoc), 2009.
- F. Li, A. Srinivasan, and J. Wu, "Thwarting Blackhole Attacks in Disruption-Tolerant Networks using Encounter Tickets," Proc. of 27th Annual Joint Conf. of IEEE Communication and Computer Society
- M. Lu and J.Wu, "Opportunistic Routing Algebra and Its Applications," Proc. of 27th Annual Joint Conf. of IEEE Communication and Computer Society (INFOCOM), 2009.